Friday, April 30, 2004

Frizzled Friday evening mutterings...

Hey! Okay, Sally is repeating everything I write. Cool. Now her nose is close to my armpit...wonder if my deoderant is working? "I think so..." she replies, as she giggles.

No seriously...I wrote a quick note to my sister today (did ya know I HAVE a sister?)...and it turned out to be 6 pages front to back, typed! Imagine that for a quick note?

Praise God for my sister! Please pray for her and her family.

Pray for Jameson and his dad, Randy, as they go to Washington D.C. tomorrow morning, with Jameson's school. Pray for safety and a good trip!

You might consider praying Jameson remembers next Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY!!! Yes cyber buddies...May 9, 2004 is Mother's Day. Y'all remember your mothers and, if you don't do much of anything else, get them a card and tell them how much you love & appreciate them! It will mean quite a bit. Take it from me, being a mom, I would know! Or, you could offer to do a special chore or deed for your mom that you know she loves (and you can't stand it when she asks you to do it!).

And, even though Mother's Day is important...loving God with all your heart, mind and soul is more important! Sorry mommas, but tis true!

Ciao! Dogledanji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home