Friday, April 16, 2004

Sirah and Cyber Friend @ D-Land/Cal Adv.

Well ladies, I am pleased to see you enjoyed yourselves at the one place (guess that would be now two places) most people in other parts of the country and world save up a lifetime for to visit.

I suspect you two were a force to be reckoned with. And, seeing as how Sirah is now 5 FEET 8 INCHES tall, towering over the masses of 4 feet nothing kids (okay SOME of them might've been 4 feet 11 inches, but, the truth does hurt at times), it would stand to reason (oh, I kill myself with such wittiness at times) she would be run in to and not the reverse.

Yes, we have no bananas today. Thar be no lunch served to our starving Residents. Ho hum. Yogurt and food bars for me. Ucky.

I am a tad bit busy today...so this is it for now.

dogledanje! (I just LOVE to write and say that. It tickles my tongue and makes me giggle profusely.)

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home