Day 5 - Sarah Comes Home Today!!!
I'm too excited for words.
Hooray! Sarah and 4'nothing Cyber Friend are returning home this very evening. AND, the Alien will be home on Monday evening, late.
So, I had to go to court today. There are some very seedy-looking people at the OC Superior Courthouse. As it turns out, my appointment was post-poned until next Thursday at 9:30 a.m. Grrrr..but I did get chastised by a very jolly Sheriff who kept saying "Good Morning" to me and would not answer my question until I replied "Good Morning" back. He was kinda grandfatherly...and told me to "never forget to be pleasant and polite, no matter the situation." That made me smile. :)
I am thankful we have a just and righteous God. As I waited around, only to find out my hearing had been rescheduled, I looked at the wall of the judges who have served in the past at the Courthouse. As I carefully scrutinized each face and name, I thanked God for setting up our judicial system and allowing the appointment of these judges. I couldn't know any of their personal stand with God, but I am assured they got there by His divine sovereignty.
I have a confident peace knowing:
1-my heavenly Father is in control
2-His will is perfect
3-His plans cannot be thwarted
4-everything He does is good
5-He allows both the good, as well as the bad for my good and to conform me more to the image of His Son, Jesus Christ
6-He sees me through the consequences of my actions
7-He chastises me (or disciplines me) because He loves me
8-He holds me securely in His hand
9-He loves me not because of what I did or didn't do, but because He chooses to
10-He never leaves me alone
11-He will never disappoint me
12-He will never break a promise to me
13-I can trust Him completely
14-He will never let me down
15-God doesn't need me for anything, but chooses to use me for His glory
16-He chose me to be His child
17-everything else in this life is meaningless without God
18-God
Thank you, Father, for this good day.
I love you!
dogledanji!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home