Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Day 3 - Sarah is still missed...but PISMO BEACH is coming!!!!

Okay, so, Tuesday was so lonesome without Sarah (and Cherie to comment on my comments) that I had no energy to update my blog. Which, by the way, thank you to all my supporters...I seem to be winning the "most interesting" blog poll. I hope it doesn't count how many times you vote for yourself. Shhhh...

Brian?! I don't smell Brian! He smelled fine (er, or, lacked smelliness) on Sunday. Happy Belated Birthday to Brian. So, was it April 20, 2004?

-------------------------------------------------
P I S M O--B E A C H--I S--C O M I N G!!!
-------------------------------------------------


I can hardly contain my excitement. This year, we will have 3 sites next to each other and are staying an extra day and night. Wahoo! Capture the Flag at midnight! Way cool! Okay, so I seriously have to get to working out and getting into some sort of shape so I don't huff & puff so loudly when I'm trying to be sneaky on the dunes. The loud huffing, puffing and gasping for air in my lungs is a dead give-a-way to the stealthily (is that a word?) inclined ones. Hopefully, I won't be the slug towing the trailer this year. I received a lot of flack for that last year (like I could really go any faster????).
-------------------------------------------------

God is so good! He is worthy of our Praise! He is worthy of our adoration! He is worthy of our utter devotion and lifetime of service!

So, I heard a quote on the radio this morning: "Pain is the flag of reality in a hardened heart." Is your heart hardened towards God, your parents, Christian peers, those in authority over you? God has placed standards for Godliness, rules for obedience and boundaries in your life to PROTECT you. Why must we always look at what we cannot do instead of focusing on what we CAN DO?

Seek God first. May you all fall truly, madly, deeply in love with Him! Not one thing, event or person will ever compare.

Thank You, Father, for bringing me to You. I love You!

dogledanji!

P.S. The dates for Pismo will be August 23-27, 2004. Did I mention how excited I was???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home