Monday, April 19, 2004

Day 1 - Sarah has left the State...(Cherie too)

Ho hum...I already miss Sarah and she just left today!!!

Elizabeth DID come home today and even stopped by and gave me a hug. So Good!!! And, as usual, David was looking rather smashing and grinning ear to ear to be next to his sweet Elizabeth again!

So officially, DAVID: You have an open invitation to our house any time. You can come hang out, eat our food, make fun of our kitties, or play Settlers with us! (Hey, did I just mention Settlers???). Anyone wanna play? Withdrawal is SUCH a terrible thing.

Attention Steven Moore, ALWAYS make sure you know who you are chatting with on IM. You just never know when all of a sudden, you'll think it is one person and then Jameson cuts in and starts typing really strange verbiage...I mean REALLY strange verbiage. As an example, what is UP with HIS BLOG??? Oh my goodness...we may have to start a "'This is the Translation of Jameson's Blog' Blog". I'm a little scared (as I should be).

Okay, so NOW I'm really scared. Just chatted with Jameson about his Blog and he said, "I meant to misspell all those words and things and stuff and...Yeah..."

FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING
------------------------------------------------
Miss Sarah Jones DID bring a plate of steaming, delicioso, chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies to our house on Saturday, April 17, 2004. Now we ALL know. I confess, however, I wrongly accused Bethany. For that, I humbly apologize and seek forgiveness. And, if the truth be know, me thinks Judy had a part to play in the misdeeds of Friday last. She seems so normal and non-twisted-like to me. Guess you can NEVER know your neighbors tooo well.

Alas, the sun is dipping beyond the horizon (that means "setting" for you with little imaginations).

dogledanje!

:op

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home