Pismo & Back Again!
Okay, so I'm a little disappointed that imagebay.org has seemingly evaporated without so much as a peep as to what happened.
Oh Well!
Yes! We were at Pismo Beach last week! It was fun, tiring, cold, sunny, sandy, inspiring, interesting, scary, awesome, adventuresome, wonderful...hmmm...should I say more?
For now, all I can say is I have this image in my head of Sasha riding on a horse named "Lou." She truly looked like a mythological goddess sitting atop her massive, draft white-horse. I hope we snapped some good pictures of that!
Just wanted to stop by briefly to post an update & let y'all know I'm alive and kicking!
Just a note to the rest of my bloggerites - UPDATE your BLOGS!!!
Something I heard this morning - are you aimlessly running your race? Are you in the fight or merely shadow-boxing? More on that later. And yes, it does apply to your Christian life (run in such a way as to win the prize...).
More later!
Nice to briefly see Miss Cherie on Saturday night. I can hardly believe she is now 5 feet 2 inches!
dogledanji!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home