Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Coffee...coffee...coffeeeeeeeeeee

I have to go on record and say “Sense and Sensibility” is probably one of THE BEST movies ever made (sorry Sarah, the LOTR trilogy HAS to be the second best!). I had not commented upon our “Girls’ night In” on Friday night (with a special thanks, hugs & kisses to Frank for understanding and letting us take over the house!) and felt the need to mention it now. If you haven’t seen the movie, I highly recommend it! Okay, YES it is a period piece. Yes, it is more of a “chick flick” than anything else. But, the writing, acting and cinematography is award winning – as in, Academy Award Winning! If you do rent the DVD, do watch Ms. Emma Thompson’s acceptance speech. She is quite the classy lady, in all respects…demeanor, choice of dresses, speech, etc.


Too much coffee makes one wacky, Miss Sirah Jones! You had but to ask and I would have enlightened you upon your turn for the wacky, unusual and propensity toward giddy sillyness in general. Me thinks one such young miss should ease off the caffeine intake. Hey, but that is just my opinion.

And, I find it disappointing I will not be able to go to the OC Fair tonight! I asked Frank to cancel the “Game Night” tonight…and he would NOT. Imagine that! He somehow thinks keeping one’s commitments and following through on one’s scheduled appointments is a finer reflection on one’s character than abandoning all and indulging in the OC Fair. No really, have a fun time Sarah!
Did you know? PISMO BEACH is only 18 days away!
By the way, the following prayer Pastor Keith prayed over us the Sunday before last. It is an awesome passage rich with Truth. Why not take time today and meditate upon what is written here? And, speaking of meditating…how are you doing in your daily time with God in prayer and Bible Study? Don’t beat yourself up if you haven’t been consistent. Start again today! God patiently waits. Don’t you want to know the God, the Creator of this universe Who “is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think”? No matter how wild or far out your imagination can take you, you haven’t exhausted or even touched the depth or Who God is. I can hardly imagine!
Eph 3:14-21 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.


dogledanji!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home