What once thought lost...
I am SO excited!
Ever been looking for one lost thing, and in the process, find another thing you've been looking for literally over a year??? Don't you love it when that happens! I do! I do!
Well, what we once thought was forever lost and never to be found again....has been delightfully recovered!
As I ponder...a year ago this time, we were on our way to Pismo Beach to check things out - just like we are going to do this Saturday!
Kangaroo milking story, here we come!
And to think - it all began, way back in the dawn of friendships when the top was down and Van Morrison was blasting on the radio with "Brown Eyed Girl"!
I do love that song. Especially my reworded version...
he used to bark
bow, wow, wow,
wow, wow, wow,
wow, wow, wow,
wow, we-wow
jest like that!
you, my brown-eyed dog!

Now, if I could just find the first thing I was looking for....sheesh!
g'nite!
dogledanji!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home