Friday, May 07, 2004

Ramblings at Mid-Night..........(okay...11:57ish)

I hate ants. (Sorry Bill.) What are these teeny-tiny red ants? Where do they come from? Why are they interested in my kitchen? Am I an ant-magnet? I wonder if I am stricken with a mini-plague of ants in whatever house I live? These red ants - are mutants - they are about 1/4 the size of a small black (run of the mill) ant. And, they don't die as quickly as the black ants do...they keep on traversing their trail for at least 20 more seconds before they become stone-still and, well, die.

Just saw Stephen Moore on line for a few seconds. So, I'm wondering if Jameson is home safely now??? Ya think he would'a called to say, "heh, mom, yeah." His normal short-speak for, "Hello Mother, I am here and okay and I was thinking of you so I thought I'd call to let you hear my voice. Aren't I a great son?"

So Cherie learned to play Settlers tonight. She did quite well for her first time. And, even though Sarah won (with no help from me this time), we all had a great time!

Frank is already abed. Sally is snoring (jest kidding). The kitties are curled up and ignoring me completely. The only sounds are bubbles bubbling from Frick & Frack's tank. And, a police helicopter doing the "I'm up here looking for you" circling of the local area. Which is a comforting AND discomforting sound at the same time. Oh yes and the fan, with no front blade guard, is doing it's "breathing" routine. It is spooky when you are up late and little sound is available to muffle out the breathing fan. Time to turn that silly thing off. Frank likes it because it is suppose to simulate a random breeze. It has never seemed like a breeze to me...just an electronic object breathing.

Oh, new sound! Ranger is "huffing and puffing" in the back yard. This is an indication that he has detected some animal type and is pacing back and forth by the fence, jumping up occasionally, trying to get whatever he thinks he smells there.

I hope Jameson had a great time in Washington D.C.! I miss him.

Okay, now it sounds like Ranger is an asthmatic.

So, what did I do to be the one winning the poll right now? My vote is between Frank & Sarah.

Wonder if my sister got the letter and the package I sent her? Me thinks I will have to call (at a decent hour) and inquire. And, to say "hello."

Hmmm...at the bottom of my browser it says "Done, but with errors on page." That is weird.

No, WEIRD is Frank's aversion to Amy Grant. But...she is a bit nasal when she sings. I actually heard that for the first time tonight. But, I STILL enjoy her music. Sorry Frank.

Sunday is Mother's Day! Don't you all forget about your mommies! And, for heaven's sake, buy them a card! Okay, well...I've rambled quite randomly.

g'nite...dogledanji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home