Writing...Dogs...The Alien is Coming Home!! :)
I embrace poetic license. I embrace the freedom to express one's thoughts (however mundane they may be). I embrace clever, witty and thought-provoking words. Presenting such words in a format lacking correct grammar and composition lessens the impact, forcing the reader to wander away seeking true literary genius in the Classics. Poor grammar and composition is truly like wrapping a new gift in thrice-used gift wrap. Though the content may be meaningful, the presentation lacks luster taking away from the overall impact. Blah...blah....blah....truly an example of why I am employed by CHOC and not receiving royalties for well written novels.
I do not embrace unsupervised dogs who use my front yard as their public toilet.
GREAT NEWS!
Praise God!
The Alien is coming home!
Praise God! Direct quotes: "I will be home a week from this Monday! I have never had an interview go so smooth in my whole life! I am getting my 3-year Visa. No difficult questions. My visa will be posted that very same afternoon and mailed to me in 2-3 days!"
Praise God! Obviously, Sally called me from Germany just a few minutes ago here at my work. She said, "Give Sarah a big hug for me." "Tell her something very sarcastic...say, the Alien's coming home!"
Sally sends her thanks to everyone who held a prayer vigil for her from midnight to the wee hours of the morning (Ms. Debbie Byars!). Prayers were answered and then some! God truly paved the way the entire time for this event.
Our Sally will be coming home!
Ciao!
Oh yes, did I mention: PRAISE GOD!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home