Wrong Information!!!
So, ahem! The Extended version of the LOTR: The Return of the King does NOT come out this week. It IS December 14, 2004.
I propose we have a LOTR marathon...soon...very soon! The first movie, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring debuted (how come that word looks like "day-butt-ted"?) on national Television last night. I did NOT watch it.
Instead, I watched a heart-rending home improvement show that had everyone teary-eyed and hopeful that "Lance" wouldn't accidentally fly over the fence.
It is the simple things in life.
Hey, what do you know? Reading glasses really do work on tiny letters and lots of black writing on white paper. Go figure.
Wahoo! I get to go home and make Tuna Casserole in exactly 8 more minutes. Ah, but first, must stop off and purchase a dairy cow to stave the consumption needs of the men in my home.
Oh, the joys of November.
dogeldanje!!
Sneaky Frankses...trying to trickses us, presciousssss...yesss...trickses ussss


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home