Friday, October 22, 2004

Random

What sound does a hairlipped duck make?

*mack* *mack* (hm, and does it not echo either?)

Did you know felines (catty kits) have over 500 muscles in their bodies? AND, they have over 35 muscles in their ears?

*all the better to hear you with AND still ignore you!*

Yesterday I received my Cabelas' "Master Catalog Fall 2004 Edition 1." How long has it taken me to open it and feast my eyes upon the contents?

*hm, well, so far...it still sits in its plastic wrapping. I brought it to work with hopes of perusing it through my lunch, but, ah...it is really important that you remember to take your lunch!!*

Frank is tired (surprised on this one) and opted not to go to Bill & Debbie's tonight for Bible Study. Should I make some more spiced cider?

*YES! Seeing as how I never even tasted the last batch I made, I shall have to make some more to see what all the fuss is about.*

Should Sarah's Idea #1 be implemented?

*perhaps we should vote on it??? maybe that would make a good question for the website?*

I read this quote today and liked it:

"The highest proof of true friendship is the intimacy that holds nothing back and admits the friend to share our innermost secrest." - Andrew Murray

Got any secrets? I do! I have a very big secret! He.he.he.he..... A few certain someones actually know my secret...time will only tell if the secret can remain so until the designated time or revelation. Oh, how cryptic!

Oh yes...I have to confess we went and saw "The Forgotten" last night. If you haven't seen it, do not bother. Let me repeat that: DO NOT BOTHER. I was going along with the storyline and was even creeped out a bit when this tied up guy whispers, "They are listening..." Then WHOOOSH! He, along with an entire cabin, contents and all ('cept the two main actors in the movie), is sucked up into the air. After that point in the storyline...the movie became plain old silly and outrageous. I did jump once...which is unusual for me. Ho hum. They just don't make movies like they used to. Oh well...thank goodness there are plenty of extremely excellent books out there for me to read!!!

Bye for now!
dogledanje!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home