Spell for a sit...
Curtesy or Courtesy? Interesting spelling of words from an honors student! Must be that devil-music you're listening to…rotting your brain, eroding your neurons, or at least blocking the cells providing oxygen to the "spell-check" partition of your frontal lobe.
Do eating more green than yellow bananas give you a stomachache? I think I ate one that was still a bit too green.
Reminds me of a song:
I want to eat,
I want to eat
eight apples and bananas
I want to eat,
I want to eat
eight apples and bananas
Aye waint tae ate,
Aye waint tae ate
ate ape-ples and ba-nae-naes
Aye waint tae ate,
Aye waint tae ate
ate ape-ples and ba-nae-naes
Ee wheant tee eete,
Ee wheant tee eete,
eete eeeples end be-nee-nees
Ee wheant tee eete,
Ee wheant tee eete,
eete eeeples end be-nee-nees
I whynt tie eite,
I whynt tie eite,
eite, eipples ind bi-nigh-nighs
I whynt tie eite,
I whynt tie eite,
eite, eipples ind bi-nigh-nighs
Oh wont tow oat,
Oh wont tow oat,
oat, ope-ples ond bo-know-knows
Oh wont tow oat,
Oh wont tow oat,
oat, ope-ples ond bo-know-knows
Ewe uhnt tue ute,
Ewe uhnt tue ute,
ute, upe-ples und bu-new-news
Ewe uhnt tue ute,
Ewe uhnt tue ute,
ute, upe-ples und bu-new-news
I want to eat,
I want to eat
eight apples and bananas,
I want to eat,
I want to eat
eight apples and bananas,
Hmmm...I feel a bit better now.
I do not want to talk about the procedure they do when you have an in-grown toenail…but that could really be the cause of my upset stomach. Major ickyness.
Barf.
I do like the color of Bethany's hair!!! I need to get my hair cut & weaved. Hm, maybe on Friday!!!
Speaking of Friday - I have FRIDAY off!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee.
Just want to record, however, that Frank is wonderful! I'm so blessed to have him as my husband!
Dogledanje!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home