Official Flu Bug...bugging everyone
Okay, so, I know it is a lousy excuse, but I had some intestinal flu bug on Saturday AND Sunday...and that is why I wasn't there....so, I would feel better and be able to come to work here...
And, here...everyone has that same intestinal flu bug and there is a real shortage of residents today and bosses and admin. assistants...at least I know I didn't give it to everyone else, cause I was home when I was sick.
So, er, um...watch out Bethany, Sarah, Judy, Sally, Jameson and Frank...if your tummy hurts and you feel the need to relieve it of its contents...my bug jumped from me and landed on you.
The up side, is, I'm not real hungry, still. The down side is, I missed church! Which I love! I love going to church!!!
Okay, well, I have to get back to work and do what I'm paid here to do. Which today, is everything.
Joke -
How does a Rancher count his cows?
Are you ready?
Don't groan.
He uses a COWculator! Guffaw..guffaw...guffaw!
Thank you Sarah, for updating your Blog. It is part of my daily routine to read your blog. It always brings a smile to my face!
dogeldanje...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home