Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Frog jokes...Halo-2...Thanksgiving

Did I mention my favorite day is approaching?

Yes, boys and girls, November 21st is my favorite day! Do not question why, as I will not be able to give a response to soothe your curiosity. It just IS....my favorite day, that is.

Sorry Sarah, I DO like the frog jokes. They make me smile.

And yes, I was briefly on the Hugh Hewitt radio show last night via cell phone. I called in to be the first female to comment on Halo 2 and it's debut. I even mentioned my neighbor, who is also female, but didn't mention her name to protect her. The host was mildly impressed that 1) I called in; 2) I'm over 40 and have played this game - er...more like...kinda got nauseaus and would just get oriented enough for Jameson to blast me out of existence; and 3) Don't think it will bring the downfall of America if our kids play the game. However, it must be used in moderation and have time limits (really).

I love THANKSGIVING! Probably moreso than Christmas. And, I am excited that this year, we will be in a somewhat larger living space and have REAL dishes to mess up.

No bolding, color changes or aesthetic alterations on this post. Silent protest, you know.

dogledanje!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home