Monday, October 11, 2004

Nobody asked me...

You know it is bad when you have to update other people's blogs AND can figure out their username & password with two tries!

So, some random pollster people say Kerry is ahead of Bush. Well, I don't think that is accurate. Nobody asked me my opinion!!! Grrr....

I made stir-fry chicken tonight with brown rice. It was pretty good (as noted when Frank went into the kitchen for a second helping of food!). However, the taste-test challenge is Ranger. He only ate the chicken out of the bowl Jameson put on the floor. Nothing else. Will have to work on seasonings & get the wok out of our garage (which, incindentially, was a wedding present over 7 1/2 years ago!). If there are no leftovers for Ranger, then the fix'ins will be good.

Okay.

Mistress Sirah!!!!???? Whence willest thou update thine blog with something substantial?

Ho hum, the world can only sit and wait. With bated breath (Cat-food bated breath, if Ranger counts!)

Ciao!

I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand/wrist/carpal area.

Aarrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home