Camping anyone???
I want to go camping! No! Not the HUGE 15-18 people camping like Pismo Beach – but a more intimate 4-6 people camping trip. And, if you check out the following links, you’ll see why!!???
At first, I found Blue Sky Kitchen and was in camping kitchen heaven…until…
I found Cabelas! Check out the "Camping Kitches" sections...can you sigh, heaven? Oh boy. Hold me back. Organized camping kitchen, here I come. Seems I will need to continue cleaning out my garage, to see if I can find any more money to offset the cost of these purchases.
One of the gals I work with, went camping at San Simeon Creek State Campground this weekend and it sounded like a lot of fun!!! So, I’m a bit in the mood to trek to the great outdoors and “get away from it all!”
Pssst! Wanna come? When? Where?
I cannot believe I actually like camping.
Me?
Cough...ahem,
yes...me!
Okay, well, more on that later.
Did you hear Superman died over the weekend? Christopher Reeve died from complications arising from a systemic reaction which led to a heart attack. He was 52 years old. In 1995, he had a spinal cord injury from a horsing accident which left him paralyzed. Very sad.
So, did you know some folks believe there is a “Superman” curse?
Hmmm…
I believe my garage is cursed! No matter how many boxes I pulled out on Saturday, there were always MORE of them. They seemed to be multiplying like rabbits...of which I found several, that,
*heavy sigh*
I will sell at a decent price at my upcoming garage sale (date to be determined...ugh).
Back to the camping fixation I’m on right now. I think it must be more of a need to relax outside with a campfire (not the smoke-fire we had at Pismo), bundle up in a blanket and enjoy the outdoors. I KNOW it is a lot of packing, planning and hauling stuff to the “just right” location. But, it just sounds like fun to me.
And, we could bring Ranger. But not the kitties. They’d be tooo traumatized and noisy all night long.
Will have to ruminate on that a bit more.
That’s it from my corner of the world.
Dogledanje!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home