Results of Almond M&M's
I couldn't help myself!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married.
The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
------------------------------------------------------------
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
One says, "I've lost my electron."
The other says, "Are you sure?"
The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
------------------------------------------------------------
A jumper cable walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
------------------------------------------------------------
Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
------------------------------------------------------------
Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
------------------------------------------------------------
An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
The kids were nothing to look at either.
------------------------------------------------------------
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
------------------------------------------------------------
I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.
------------------------------------------------------------
Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
------------------------------------------------------------
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah - "Doc, I can't stop singing 'What’s New Pussycat?’”
Doctor - "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
Sarah - "Is it common?"
Doctor - "It's Not Unusual."
------------------------------------------------------------
The last one was my personal favorite.
dogledanji!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home