Sunday, June 20, 2004

Wonderful Weekend

Thank you, Frank for a wonderful weekend! I think the highlight of my weekend was when you pampered my feet! Hope it wasn't just a weekend feet fling! He EVEN painted my toenails for me. Wonderful, marvelous husband of mine! I love you.

So, I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Laguna Cliffs Resort in Dana Point, CA. Especially if you can get someone else to foot the bill ($300+ rooms per night!). However, I DON'T recommend ordering room service - way over-rated!

Welcome to summer my blogging friends! Tomorrow, June 21, 2004 is officially our wedding anniversary (or birthday of our wedding, nice Sarah). Our wedding day was the best day of my life! Thank you Frank...you STILL are the man of my dreams. And, if I had it to do all over again, I most definitely would and not change a thing (well, 'cept put disposable cameras on the table and ask someone to video tape the whole thing - but I ALREADY mentioned that...and it is so boring when people keep repeating mundane things...sorry.)

Sarah, Frank & Jameson are playing 3-way Halo. Frank mostly giggles. Sarah squeals and begs people not to kill her. Jameson is quite the Halo fiend. He keeps killing anyone that moves...he is no respector of Frank nor Sarah in this game! Sheesh!

Okay! Well. I must be off to bed (I am so thankful to sleep in my own bed again!).

I hope Bill & Debbie are having a wonderful, romantic, relaxing vacation!

g'nite.

dogledanji!!

P.S. Cherie...Settlers on Saturday night, June 26th???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home