Joy!
We now have DSL!!! Joy! No more human antenna.
And, I STILL love secrets.
Last night Jameson graduated and it was quite the experience. He did well (as did all his class). Still wondering why the principal, Mrs. Coleman, referred to him as the "bad boy." Will have to investigate that one.
So, we have made a compromise and Jameson will be coming to Pismo Beach! Yeah! Albeit, he will be arriving a day or two later. I am thankful this worked out in the larger scheme of things.
Okay, have major sinus headache...must go lie down and let the medicine do its thing.
Looking forward to SETTLERS with The Neighbor and 5-foot nothing cyber friend!
Goodbye President Reagan. You were the first president I was eligible to vote for (and did). I hope you did know Christ as your Lord and Savior.
dogledanji!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home