Time for a change....
Hope y'all like my new look. Summer is almost upon us, so it was time for a change!
June 21st is our Anniversary
Have I ever mentioned how wonderful of a husband Frank is? He laughs with me (mostly at me). He indulges all my sillyness. He is incredibly patient with me. He is incredibly intelligent and still makes me feel smart. He actively listens to me. He is incredibly good looking! Viewing the world though his eyes is always an adventure and challenge. He STILL is the man of my dreams.
June 27th is Bill & Debbie's 30th Wedding Anniversary
Wow! Congratulations you two. I hope you have a wonderful time "getting away". You know, and they don't look a day over 29!
Congratulations to Sarah
Good job Sarah on the awards! So, does practicing for Graduation really help?
Psychological help for Cherie
Knowing how much you all care for the mental well-being of youthful folk...I will be establishing a trust to finance the help Cherie will need to offset the costs associated with counseling her as she eventually wakes up from her delusional state of mind. To donate to this fund, make checks payable to "Cherie has YET to win a game of Settlers" and mail them in care of me. I'll take care of the rest. There is bliss in a deluded state of mind. Yet, when the clouds dissipate, the truth can be very ugly. Poor, poor Cherie.
Let us have a few moments of supportive silence for this worthy cause.
moment one, one-thousand
moment two, one-thousand
moment three, one-thousand
moment four, one-thousand
moment five, one-thousand
No comment on the Lakers. I believe Elvis has left the building.
dogledanji!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home