New family additions...
Not that 3 cats, 1 dog and 2 fish were enough! We now have 4 more fish and a larger tank!
In addition to Frick and Frack, we now have Kirby, Ruby, Buschi (short for Steve Buscemi-as there is a likeness, a.k.a., Crazy Eyes in Mr. Deeds) and Flo (yes, Nemo's Flo).
Kirby (formerly, "Hoover") is our janitor of the tank (a pocasthmus sp?). Ruby is an orange & white goldfish type fishy and Buschi and Flo are black and red bulgy eyed goldfishy type fish. Frack seemd a bit nervous when we first put him in the tank...but now, he is swimming happily amongst the lost ruins of Atlantis.
I hope Sarah is not too traumatized from her experience with us. She had to hold Kirby, Ruby, Buschi and Flo on the ride home from the pet store. Frank drove, so you can imagine the state of well-being of our new fish friends. They were sloshing and hitting Sarah's lap..making her squeal and me giggle. Sorry, it WAS funny!
So, part of the reason we got a larger tank is that Val was drinking the water from the fish tank and I could not bear to come home and find Frick or Frack no longer happily swimming and Val with a satisfied grin on her kitty face!
Allie, however, likes the new tank. She may become our official outside tank window cleaner. She is patting at the fish and quite entertaining to watch.
So, I wonder if fish do dream? And if so, is it politically correct to bid them champagne wishes and caviar dreams??? That made Frank giggle. He.he.he...
By the way, did I mention I LOVE secrets!!!
dogledanji!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home