Interesting Websites...etc.
Some interesting articles can be found at the following website: Townhall
Also, in my endless search for articles and comments on modesty, I came across Dennis Prager's two-part article on Why Young Women Are Exposing Themselves: Part One and Part Two.
He does a decent review of why women feel the need to expose so much skin. I specifically liked what he wrote at the end of his second article:
This leads to the sixth and final reason: women's naivete. It is doubtful that women have ever been as naive about men as are large numbers of contemporary educated women. I believe that my grandmother who never went to school understood men better than the average female college graduate today.
So, as a service to any woman who is confused by the difference between "cute" and provocative as regards women's clothing, this may help. What you often call cute or attractive, men see only as a sexual come-on. If you wish to dress for sex, you should be entirely free to do so. But if you want love and attention, you have to know the difference between dressing for sex and dressing to be cute and attractive. The more skin men see, the more they think sex, not love. And that includes guys your age, your male teachers, your clergyman, your mailman, and the old man next door.
I know many of you feel I keep pounding on the modesty issue. Were it NOT an issue, I would gladly pound on some other issue! Please, PLEASE, give me a reason to move my soapbox onto another platform.
As the June Gloom begins to fade here in So. California, the weather we are so famous for will prevail. Temperatures will hike and immodesty will be at an all time high. Again, I ask you to consider what you wear and why you are wearing it.
Is what you wear a reflection of God or a reflection of you? Is it more important to you what God thinks about what you are wearing than what other's think? Dress accordingly.
I love you!
dogledanji!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home