Lending makes one "Spy-worthy"?
Oh my...doing a good deed for a friend in need has made us (er, me) suspect?
And, we (er, Frank) even let the friend in need watch the Lakers' game on the big screen for a while before her beddie-bye time came around! (Um, the Lakers did win tonight..which means something to someone somewhere, but not much to me!)
Hey! I just learned it would take 17 hours and some odd minutes to drive to my sister's house in Colorado. Road trip!!! Frank says that would take about 2 days. Hey, the way I figure it...there are 24 hours in one day...17 is less than 24; therefore, it would only take 1 day. Where does he get the 2 days from???
UPDATE ON FRANK'S NOTUPDATINGHISBLOG-ITIS
Yours truly was doing the transcriptionist thing tonight with the German-Speaking/Translating British Alien...and we hogged up all the time on the computer until "24" (which IS the best show in Network Television) came on. Then Frank was too preoccupied with watching the last so many minutes of the Lakers/Spurs Game (is he REALLY becoming a Basketball fan?) that he didn't beat me to the computer to update his blog. He asserts that he has endless pages of notes to reference when he DOES update his blog. So, look for a total sludge-down (is that a word?) of the whole Blogger Server when Frank finally gets around to updating his blog.
Speaking of basketball...how can one practice correctly in bare feet? Inquiring minds truly want to know. And, speaking of feet - was your TV screen big enough to hold the image of Shaq's feet? Sheesh! How big are those feet? I may begin to watch basketball just to take in the incredulous image of Shaq's feet. Impressive!!!
I only ended up here updating my blog tonight because Frank teased me into thinking I could actually post a picture now on my Blog. I was eager to do so. Argh! It is not meant to be!
Okay...so this was truly meaningless and so I will sign off for now.
I'm looking forward to all the 6:00 p.m. peoples who are planning to show up and help me do what Frank asked you to do on Sunday. (BIG HINT)
Oh, did I mention Sally has started her own blog? You may access it from the Student Ministries "Blogspace" page on the Website. Happy reading...er...singing, I guess.
dogledanji!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home