Friday, May 28, 2004

Jameson receives: Coach's Award for 2003-2004

May I brag a moment?

Last night was the Sports Award Banquet at Crystal Cathedral. The food was delicious and the company was quite fun! A special hello to: Yo Yo (Brian), Keith, and Steven!

This year, Jameson played Football, Basketball and Volleyball. In fact, right now, he is learning to play Tennis (which I enjoyed in High School!).

I am pleased to inform you all, Jameson was recognized for his participation in all three sports this year, while maintaining a good, then much improved academic record! Recipients from last year's Coach's Award presented this year's award! It was way cool! I was/am very proud of Jameson!

Jame has worked hard this year to be committed to each sport, stay involved in Student Ministries, travel between two households, continually improve his grades in core subjects, find time to be in one musical and on tech crew for another!

This summer, he'll be working for his dad and begin guitar lessons. Where will he attend school next year? Please keep this in prayer! My heart desires he stays at Crystal Cathedral. His dad and I have placed some conditions on Jameson, which he has to meet...but he may be attending El Dorado High School in the Fall! There, he plans to go out for Football in the Fall and Baseball in the Spring.

More than anything, my prayer is Jameson will become a "man after God's own heart."

I love you Jameson! And, I am bursting with pride over you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home