Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dog Eat Dog Weekend is Coming!

Nothing like working on the "behind the scenes" stuff of an event to get you all excited about it!!! But, I have to wait 3 months & 8 days! All of y'all need to put September 3 & 4 on your Calendars as a "must attend" event. It will be a whoop'in and a holler'in kinda time...well, Japanese-style, that is.

X-Box Derangement

I must say, I have a whole new outlook on one particular neighbor after listening to her "aggressive" comments while playing "Halo" yesterday evening. Comments like: "No! Don't shoot me...I want to shoot you first!" "Where are you so I can run you over?" "Here, let me run over your dead body again!" "Die!" "I have all this pent up rage...ooooh...come here!" "Ah yes, a tank is a wonderful thing."

However, I am not sure who is worse? The one emitting these endearing epithets or the one watching and giggling and encouraging her as she plays (Frank...and later, Sally!).

I think Sally and I will have to secretly hone up on our X-Box'ing abilities for the time when we shall be called upon to defend ourselves! Oh my.

Lunch is over...gotta scoot!

Dogledanji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home