bUg HuMbAh!
[CAUTION - this is not a meaningful meandering today]
I'm in a weird mood today. (Just TODAY you ask?) Yes, just today. Actually, I'm pretty tired and want to go home and take a nap.
Oh for the days when we used to get naps in the middle of the day - KINDERGARTEN!
So, I'm thinking about being random and posting yet another, one of those "answer these bazillion questions and then forward to your best friend's uncle's cousin's accountant's dog's ex-owner"…or, er, something like that….and in the next 10 parsecs you'll restore 12 dead brain cells. I could use 12 of my now dead brain cells. Frank and I were just discussing this just yesterday…or maybe the day before, I can't remember. Ah, more evidence of dying brain cells.
Very strange. I have pictures of pills with sunglasses, fishing hat and protective head gear on this jumbo magnetized clip in my office. Oh. Okay, that makes sense. It is a little logo for Allegra-D. One might find such tedium a bit clever, but not me. Takes a lot more than beige pills dressed in out-door activities gear to impress me!
Nope. I've decided Frank isn't as intelligent as I once used to believe he was. I mean we read the exact same book and came up with two entirely different viewpoints as to what was really going on in this book. Naturally, my view was correct. I shant bore you with the details of the book, but suffice it to say…Frank sees aliens where I see demons. If I dwell upon this one nanosecond longer, so many things might just make sense, when it comes to Frank.
Like.
Because HIS pillow needed replacing, mine got replaced too. I must be a creature of habit after all. I was AWARE all night long that my pillow was not my old dear, recently departed, fluffy friend. I was sleeping quite well and had not imbedded my mit, er hand, into the bowels of my pillow. My old pillow was quite in tact, frankly. Just because HIS was in shreds…mine apparently needed replacing too. He sees aliens, I see demons. Exactly. Grant you, the pillow he purchased for me was quite fluffy and comfortable. However, that is NOT the point.
I never imagined reading a book would shed such light upon the variances in our relationship.
He sees aliens and replaces perfectly healthy pillows.
Saturday is coming! I'm fairly beside myself with excitement over this turn of events.
Oh, and I do believe I will see King Kong. Recent previews have piqued my interest.
It will be interesting to see how Frank interprets King Kong. I fully expect him to see the mighty beast as an alien. Naturally, I shall see him for what he truly is: a giant ape. No demons involved this time.
Okay, this horse is pretty much mulched.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home