Lamenting
Let me acquiesce.
I MISS YOU SARAH!
I realize the entire world thinks we see you on a daily, continual basis, but it is simply untrue.
My world is funereal without you, but I am most happy for your auspicious treasure of friends and distractions found in your WCHS demesne. But like THE Bethany, you have entered the same classification as the Lycaon pictus.
In my eccentric world you have become a figment of my imagination. Now, should I chance upon your essence, I wonder if I have imagined a ghost!
Would I could rustle up another thunderstorm! I did enjoy the halcyon company your presence provided.
Alas, it was not until today I decided to click upon your blog link and was delightfully awed to see you have not only updated your blog…but there were several postings! Thank you.
Along with missing Sarah...
Here is the litany of students I miss spending time with!!!
Jenna (aka Bunny Princess)
Alicia (aka Crash)
Megan (aka Foxy Lady)
Vicki (aka Princess)
Berlin (aka Sparkle)
Priscilla (aka Pris)
Jenni (aka Sporty)
Sabrina (aka...we need a nickname for you!)
Katie (aka Kitty Kate)
Katherine (aka Kat)
Hannah (aka...we need a nickname for you!)
Taylor (aka TayTay)
Karla
Chelsey
Amy
Hey gals! I have way too many guys hanging out at my house! I need some feminale company!
I love you very much!
PostScript - my entry looks like one of those "use these words in a paragraph vocabulary test" eh?
dogledanji!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home