Friday, October 14, 2005

e X a C t L y . . .

Why Frank feels the need to alert y'all to my "Frank-free" weekend, I'll never be quite sure!

Personally, I was hoping to ditch the boy…

Hitch up with the best friend…

Do some scavenger-type-hunting at the swap-meet with some neighborly-type peoples.

And,
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

Somewhere inside, that verse just popped up, which verse you query?

THAT verse.
You know…the ant and the sloth-prone being.

Don't procrastinate-- there's no time to lose. Run like a deer from the hunter, fly like a bird from the trapper! You lazy fool, look at an ant. Watch it closely; let it teach you a thing or two. Nobody has to tell it what to do. All summer it stores up food; at harvest it stockpiles provisions. So how long are you going to laze around doing nothing? How long before you get out of bed? A nap here, a nap there, a day off here, a day off there, sit back, take it easy--do you know what comes next? Just this: You can look forward to a dirt-poor life, poverty your permanent houseguest!
(Proverbs 6:4-11 MSG)

Run like a deer…
Fly like a bird…
That sure is a lot of physical energy expelled!

Personally, I don't really care for ants (at all!).
They take immense pleasure in invading my house.

Speaking of houses…I have a house/dog problem.
Poor Ranger. He must be getting old. He has decided to make Jameson's bedroom his personal toilet. Poor Jameson.

Okay well…I WISH I had a 1/2 day today!

Well, Debbie and I are planning a trip to the ocean to eat at Ruby's on the end of the pier.
Anyone else game? This is the agenda for tonight's events.

Maybe the neighbors will join with?

One can only hope!

Jameson has hopes of spending some face time with Nate this weekend.
And, getting some knock-off "spy" replacements in memory of the Pismo loss.

Please Sarah, do darken our doorway at will. No need to call ahead for reservations…you always have a table reserved in your name, permanently. An open invitation, as it were.

My advice to "Jon": speak your mind or mind what you speak.

Dogledanji!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home