Monthly Update...
WELL hello there bloglanders!
I will attempt to do some "flash" updates…for those of you who have short attention spans and don't want to wade through endless verbal gymnastics.
-Sarah has permanently gone on strike and appears not the least bit interested in updating her blog.
-I think one of my fish is getting ready to pop a gill. Kaput. Fish are only good for a year?
-We rearranged our living room and it looks SO MUCH BETTER! Upside - lots more room. Downside-no more fireplace.
-I still need to discipline myself and regularly attend the gym.
-I think Christian Bale is a freak.
-Bethany has gone missing. She used to be our neighbor. I wonder if there is something to these slight comments Sarah makes about Bethany living in smaller, enclosed spaces?
-I'm looking forward to Pismo!
-I have refined the art of leaving dead bodies in my wake. Need to refocus on Christ and forget about myself.
-I need to lose about 40 pounds. 50 would look better, but, hey!, I'd be happy with a net loss of 40! No! It is not a vanity thing. It is a "I need to keep up with snails without getting out of breath" thing.
-Jack-FM is a sad reflection of the times we live in: plastic, unconcerned with being service oriented and so "me" centered.
-My cats are secretly whispering behind my back.
-Frank is trying to drive me crazy. He leaves long-range walkie-talkies on without telling me and I hear voices and "Signs-like" clicking sounds when I'm home alone.
-My dad has bronchitis. My mom probably broke her big toe.
-Mother's day is coming. Jameson is ill-prepared (I think).
-Parts of my brain have given in to the idea of letting Jameson "practice" driving in the church parking lot. Heaven help us all.
-Water doesn't taste good today and my plastic bottle looks foggy.
-Japanese soap operas are pretty funny.-I need to plant my garden.
-Haven't talked to my sister in a while.
-I wish there was such a thing as "magical cleaning powers"…and I had them.
-It'd be kind of funny if people really looked like the age they were acting out.
-Would we really want to be able to read other people's minds?
-"24" is almost over and it is just starting to get good!
-You know someone is a football fanatic when they are watching the draft picks.
-Orzo is a strange pasta.
-"Rosemary" is a spice so under-appreciated!
-My car is registered & has four new tires!
-Coffee will stain your carpet if it spills!
Okay, over and out! OR I could say O-cubed!
Mondays always do this to me!
C'iao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home