Monday, February 07, 2005

Marvels of the Microscopic Universe!!

Alas, Mistress Sirah! I have been remiss in updating my blog. I DID enjoy your most recent submission. I too loved genetics when I was in biology. It is a fascinating, largely unknown, world. When you think about the contents of a single cell and our DNA code, it can leave one speechless. However, these thoughts always remind me of Psalm 139…specifically that we are wonderfully made! It is comforting to know we are held (some versions say "fashioned" or "knitted") together by the Creator of the universe!

Gen 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Psalm 139:12-16 Even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.

Col 1:13-17 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Praise God today! For God, nothing is impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home