Interesting Road Trip and Blogger-non-update-itis
Well as a few of you know, Frank, Jameson and I left on Friday (July 2, 2004) to go to Pollock Pines, CA (off Hwy 50 on the way to Lake Tahoe). Frank's father, Frank, turned 60 on July 3rd and we went for a somewhat surprise b-day celebration. I have to tell you, the ride up there and back was a hoot (and sometimes a howl or two)!
On loooooooooong road trips, having Jameson along is ALWAYS a plus! Sometimes I was laughing so hard that the tears in my eyes impaired my vision (and I was driving).
I discovered the energetic effects of Red Bull + Willy Wonka's Bottle Caps + Almond M&M's. And, I believe there is some truth to Friday nights and full moons = crazy people. But, that is ALL I'm going to say about that.
Ranger, Val, Allie, Kate, Frick, Frack, Kirby, Flo, Ruby and Busci all appreciated Sarah watching over them. She is quite the fine pet/house sitter! I highly recommend her.
Saw Spiderman 2. I felt it was far better than the first Spidey movie. Frank was thrilled over all the issues left unanswered in the first movie, being addressed in the sequel. Expecting more of the same from the first movie, I was delightfully surprised and actually enjoyed the movie.
Hope you all are having a fabulous summer!
How is your walk with Christ progressing? Learn anything new about God lately? Any favorite verses you want to share? Let me know...
Remember to pray for the Togo Team as they left today.
Pro 1:7-9 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. Hear, my son, your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching; indeed, they are a graceful wreath to your head and ornaments about your neck.
dogledanji!!
P.S. Amazing how summer roles along and people have ALL this time in the world and DON'T update their blogs!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home