Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

My new favorite food just might be "chocolate covered pretzels"!

The only problem is, you can only have 4. If you have more than 4, you add 25grams of carbohydrates to your body. Maybe YOUR body needs that, but this body is currently under-reacting to the intake of high-carb/high-calorie foods and saving them for later in little highly inefficient compartments labeled celluloid. And, they are holding a convention in my bottom and exterior thigh regions. Ugh. Perhaps my new 5:30 a.m. walking regimen will crash that party and send those guys packing! One can only hope.

Okay, time to hide the bag of CCP's and get back to work!

Enjoyed the visitors last night. I truly feel like I have "instant" daughters sometimes. The great part about "instant" daughters is they always show up in a good mood, are interested in whatever you are doing and want to participate in things like eating food I cook and cleaning my house. I suppose this is what grandparenting might feel like...all the fun and none of the fuss. Hey! I've got at least 50 more years before I see a grandkid! Right? Okay, well maybe, at least 10-15 years!

Speaking of future grandchildren...Jameson was Mr. Grumpy Gills last night. A lecture in phone etiquette is LONG overdue. Me thinks he may be super Mr. Grumpy Gills after I have a little talk with him later today.

And, speaking of today - it is WEDNESDAY!!!

Hope everyone is up to date on their "Bite Size Theology" study. I'm looking forward to tonight!

dogledanji!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home