Frank's working late, so it must be TUESDAY!!!
What WILL I do with myself?
Frank works late.
Jameson is at his papa's.
Sally is housesitting and picking up an alien.
Debbie is buried in mounds of work.
Things I SHOULD do...
1. Clean up my bathroom. Yeah, it is pretty slimy looking and a bit furry too. Hey, but it IS small, so it only takes a few minutes to clean up!
2. Study for Wednesday night small group! YEAH - we are meeting and actually doing a study after a bizillion weeks of doing other things.
3. Get organized and prepare my clothes for this weekend trip thing. Ho hum.
Things I probably shoudn't do...
1. Play on the computer. Nope...eyesight is already a bit strained from working on the computer all day.
2. Peek over the fence, "kilroy was here" style and freak out the nervous dog or frighten the neighbors. Hmmm...has possibilitites.
3. Read. Oh I love to read. I really, really do! Reading is my most favorite past-time, time wasting, reality squashing, dreamy afternoon thingy to do! Definitely has possibilities. Oh, definitely. Definitely.
Wahoo...Tuesday Night...what WILL I do with myself?
dogledanji!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home