Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jameson Taylor Smythe Graduated today!



You did it! And, I am so proud of you!

Congratulations, my son. May this day be the herald of only better things to come for you! This chapter in your life entitled "High School" has come to an end. Now we await the beginning lines of the new chapter describing "college."

It is hard at times for me to believe you've grown up and are a man now.

Your easy smile, witty sense of humor and candid moments of deep thought are just a few of the many great things about you.

My prayer for you is that you will become a man after God's own heart. As long as you are happy, keeping God a priority in your life and considering Him in all you do, you will have great success no matter what you decide to do.

As you consider your future...look into and check out all the things that interest you. Don't settle for just a job...pursue something that will bring you enjoyment and leave you amazed that you actually get paid to do something you thoroughly love. And, if that is collecting garbage...as long as you love it...you'll be happy. Do what makes you happy...stretches you...challenges you...and makes you want to jump out of bed every morning....life is too short otherwise.

Don't settle for anything less. Just don't.

I love you.

I'm proud of you.

I can't wait to see the great plans God has in store for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home