It Begins!

With Frank's snooping and encouraging comment...I have begun my semi-sci-fi-fantasy-blog-book "Bad Rabbitzz..." You too, can snoop around (there on the left hand column) and discover my humble beginnings into the world of bad rabid robotic rabbitz.
Or not.
Read if you dare. Or care.
If the story turns into the realm of the totally bizarre...it will be due to the fact that I invited Frank into my prosaic journey. He IS the sci-fi fan...so, it is upon his knowledge I must drain and sift throught the offal of his reading experience. (And, he has some really COOL ideas).
Creepy.
Strange.
Kate (my cat) is standing vulture-like guard over me. She is creeping me out. So, before I lose all connection and this blog is lost...I shall bid you a fond adieu.
C'iao!
-M


2 Comments:
........................
I want to see the editor's comments when you try and publish it.
Learned on the youth group website to click fast recently :0 I just don't really like the teen music (Christian or not) of nowadays.
Have fun with your "thing"!
You make me smile! I love you
Post a Comment
<< Home