Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Testing...testing...??!!!@#$%^%^&&&*

Hm...I've figured out how to make a "flash" file. Let's see if it uploads here.



On an entirely different, but unrelated note...



I want to say I appreciated the words of wisdom Judy Jones shared with us at lunch on Sunday. It was at just the right time that she spoke them and I have them now in my possession to read at my whim, moment of despair and need.



God is so good! I want to praise Him today, for He alone is worthy of my praise, affection, devotion, submission, obedience, honor, glory...my whole life.



I am so tired today.

Must get some sleep.



What do you do when you either can't sleep...or wake up in the middle of the night by the same thoughts that kept you from falling asleep in the first place? Lately, I've been having this groggy sleep/talk/prayer time with God. Sometimes...the prayer begins with, "Oh Lord...help me!" and then I go blank.



Kinda interesting that my mom talked about "being still before God" at share time on Sunday. When I talked to her yesterday, she wasn't even sure I was in the audience, but she felt God was telling her to remind me of the truth that I need to be still before God.



That is my favorite verse: Psalm 46:10, "Be still and know that I am God..."



So, when I go blank...I'm focusing on being "still before God." I hope one of two things happens soon...either He'll reveal to me what I should be praying for or meditating on when I wake up like this...or, He'll grace me with a solid night of sleep.



I love You God.

And, I love you all!

c'iao-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home