Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bunny Bits & Tales...








Yesterday, Timothy, Kat, Kat's little brother-Kyle, Jenni, Tyler, and, eventually Frank...spent time at Disneyland. I couldn't believe how crowded it was when we first arrived around 12:45 p.m. Frank joined us around 5:15ish and said the lines & traffic were near non-existant.




As we were waiting in line for Space Mountain...Timothy revealed his clever ideas to pen a Sci-Fi book. I DID say, several times, I'm really NOT a Sci-Fi reader. But, I did have a great idea for a robot in his book: bunny robots. It may be one of the random single side-characters that will make your readership become cult-like in their following of your bunny robots. Well, Timothy didn't appear too keen on my idea. (Why not? One wonders!) So, I don't expect to see any rabid rabbit robots in a sci-fi story any time soon.




Unless...no..wait...do I dare?



I truly do NOT like Sci-Fi (reading).



But, what if I were to test out my witty idioms and pen a book about rabid rabbit robots? As sheer kismit would have it, I already have a title: Bad Rabbitz. Well, as you are awaiting my intellectual profundity, I will muse over this endeavor (like I REALLY have the time). Perhaps I will begin with little snippets, bits & tales in my blog???



Until then, enjoy this article from today's OC Register:





Rabbits digging in at Orange High sports fields
Holes dug by burgeoning bunny population may pose threat to athletes.

BY MARIA CHERCOLES
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER




ORANGE – During a recent soccer game at Orange High, a gray bunny decided to steal the show by making a guest appearance on the field, stopping the game.

While some in the audience were amused by the cute little visitor, for students and teachers at Orange High, rabbits hopping across the baseball and soccer fields have become a common sight.
Yet not everyone finds the furry bunnies that charming.




---------------------------------------




You can read the story, in it's entirety here (and you should, it is quite funny & cute).





And, all pictures here are from that article (except the robot bunny)...(I feel I need to give credit to whomever took them...).
Well....perhaps I will start a new BLOG titled "Bad Rabbitz". Stay tuned or not. I can't promise anything...except that it shall be brilliant and will smell of coffee (what?). I'm not sure either. But, as the idea festers in my quagmire of a brain...things look promising...or rather, bright-eyed & bushy tailed! He.he.he.....
C'iao!
-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home