Tuesday, February 12, 2008

L - O - V - E


Tonight I am the DJ for Radio Lollipop at CHOC and the theme is "love" in preparation for Valentine's day on Thursday.


So, I was looking up some cute things to say to the kiddies and came across this list of 10 cheap Valentine's Day gifts...of which, I mostly don't recommend...unless your sweetheart has a really good sense of humor.


10. A packet of skittles because, "you are the gold at the end of my rainbow."

09. A few kernals of popcorn for the number of times she "pops" into your mind in a day.

08. A band-aid because, "I am stuck on you!" and nothing hurts so much as when she is with you.

07. Cotton balls for how cozy and soft her skin feels against yours.

06. Toothpick, cause you wouldn't pick anyone else.

05. Rubber band for how flexible and understanding she is.

04. A lucky penny because you were lucky to find her.

03. Mirror because she helps you see the real you!

02. A chapstick for all the snogging you haven't done yet.

01. A Polaroid of yourself smiling to remind her of how happy she makes you! (thought that was kinda cute!)


Seeing as how I LOVE bunnies - here are a few bunny jokes.

1. Why did the bald man put a rabbit on his head? (Because he needed the hare.)

2. What is a twip? (A twip is what a wabbit takes when he wides a twain). awwwwww

3. What do you get when you cross a shellfish and a rabbit? (The Oyster Bunny). he.he.he

Okay, so those jokes just make me giggle..and giggle..and giggle.

We all know that real love is this...
John 15:12-17 "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. (13) "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. (14) "You are My friends if you do what I command you. (15) "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. (16) "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. (17) "This I command you, that you love one another."
So, go love one another!
I love you all.
Dogledanje!!
-m

1 Comments:

Blogger TimAtheist said...

Hahaha... No I would not recommend those either :)

I like the humor though! ;D

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home