
Yes! These beautiful flowers were delivered to me at work today from my wonderful, thoughtful, romantic, ingenious, (did I mention romantic?) husband: Frank!
So, have you ever done the I Corinthians test where you insert your name in the place of "love?" You should try it some time to see if you are that way to those in your life you love, appreciate and honor.
This is in honor to my loving husband, Frank.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Frank is patient,
Frank is kind and is not jealous;
Frank does not brag and is not arrogant,
does not act unbecomingly;
he does not seek his own,
is not provoked,
does not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness,
but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.
Frank never fails….
Well, Frank fails all the time...but not in his love for me! If he were perfect, he wouldn't want to be with me, that is for sure!
You know, it is because of Frank's love for me that I have a better understanding of God's love for me!
I am so thankful God has blessed me so richly with such a godly, loving husband!
Happy Valentine's Day!
And, if you don't have a special earthly valentine...spend time with your heavenly One!
HE NEVER fails!
:o)
I love you all-M
1 Comments:
Happy Valentine's day :)
Glad you and Frank are this close in your relationship with each other :) And I'm sure Frank is flattered to read himself in that passage: usually, when someone's name other than Jesus/love/etc is used, it's to say "none of us can reach this standard."
God has been doing a lot with me this Valentine's day. Last month he sent me an early Valentine's day puddle: shaped like a heart :)
See you Monday :oD
Post a Comment
<< Home