Monday, December 31, 2007
Ephesians 3:14-21
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, (15) from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, (16) that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, (17) so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, (18) may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, (19) and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. (20) Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, (21) to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen."
A special thanks to James Fox for introducing Frank and me to the world of the "Elfenator!" It gave us both a much needed laugh!!!
By the time any of you read this, the site will be closed where you could "elfenate" yourself. Maybe it will open again for next Christmas!
As I reflect on this year, I find I have maudlin thoughts. So, I will focus on what I am thankful for! I am thankful for the blessings of friendships and students who are in-love with God! I am thankful for a husband who constantly strives to please God and is ever so patient with me. I love you Frank!
I am thankful for the ability to laugh...mostly at myself.
And, I am thankful for the trials, tribulations and opportunities to trust God more with all areas of my life, the students we work with (and for) and the plans that do and don't pan out.
I am thankful for my son, Jameson. I love you so much! I do wish you could see yourself through my eyes...but more importantly through God's eyes. Thank you for always making me laugh (even when I want to wring your neck!).
I am thankful for all of you, dear readers.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Ours was a quiet, but delightful one with family. And, I was sick for the whole Christmas holiday. Drats!
Tonight we're off to celebrate with other Christians in Southern California at the Praise 2008 hosted by Knott's Berry Farm! I'm excited! If you can't be there, I hope whatever you are doing...you do as to the glory of the Lord!
It is interesting that the passage of time from one 24-hour day to the next should be so celebrated. May each of your days in 2008 be a constant celebration of your salvation and life with in the Lord!
I love you!
c'iao-M


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home