Monday, January 30, 2006

cOmmeNts of THE rANdoM naTUre


New thought - Good times! The Amazing Race was AMAZING!!!

Next thought - My cat is trying to participate in the updating of this blog. Or, she is trying to get me to change her litter box...I'm not really sure.

Longer thought - Okay, so, offishally I am disgusted with my fish. We are down to 3 (one, two, THREE) fish. We still have Kirby, Ruby and Flo. Buschi has gone down to Davey Jones' locker Via the entrails of Ruby and Flo. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? Ruby and Flo are cannibals. Can fish be cannibals? Or, would you call them fishabals? When we finally noticed Buschi was missing...all that was left was his spine...ew...nasty...demon fishies, that is what they be! Definitely another boon for rabbits. THEY DON'T EAT EACH OTHER.

Continued thought - I may never eat fish again. Which is a very difficult statement to make as I do enjoy sushi. But, now that I've discovered the heinous nature of the finned variety, I am reticent to engage in scarfing down fish. You know, I've always been a bit suspicious of fish anyway. They are always swimming around and looking at you with that vacant stare and opening and closing their mouths continuously. I bet it is some hypnotic trick they do trying to subdue each other SO THEY CAN EAT EACH OTHER!!! Ugh.

Different thought - Hey! I actually made Frank laugh the other night. I just wish I could remember what it was that I said.

Factual thought - You know, if you can laugh heartily for 20-30 minutes a day, your body will produce good germ fighting cells and you'll sleep better at night? AND, if you are depressed and stressed and having a bad day, your body produces scummy cells that promote cancer? There you have it, yet another reason to turn to comedy and not take life so seriously.

Spiritual thought - Tonight was a very sweet time at the church prayer meeting.
Burdens were shared. Tears were shed. Hearts were joined in petitioning our heavenly Father on behalf of the youth in our church. It was a very special time.

Persistent thought - I love You, Lord!

Closing thought - I gotta go to bed now...Frank's already 45 minutes into hushabye mountain and he'll be buzzing those logs big time!!! ;o) Hearos are my heroes!

Signing off thought - Nighty night, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home