pAiNtInGeMoMuSiC
I love my jukebox (I know, it TOOOK me long enuf to make it my own...but my own, it is!).
I TOO am excited about Winter Camp...oh, the joy of no sleep, higher elevations & image obsessed teens hogging the mirror. Seriously, I am looking forward to an escape to the mountains with a bit of chilly air and snow!
Hey Frank! My birthday is March 8. Guess what I WANT??? We'll see on the esvthinline...sheesh with all the Bibles hanging around the house, you'd think we were spiritual or something.
I'm in a littleblackcloud mood today. Probably cause I have this nagging pain behind my right eyeball. Some would call it a headache, I think it is a brain bleed or a tumor...
think trees summerland?
salvage donkeys hummer
I liked House last night.
Okay, have to skeedaddle!
Sarah, you are most welcome to come fling paint in Jameson's room!
So major negativity on the movie "Hostel". Apparently, if you want to go see this movie, and if you enjoy it, then you have the predisposition to mass-murderish, serial killeresque mental babblings. Don't go see it, there!
Okay, brain hurts...must return to the slave galley and...
Row
Row
Row my boat
violently up the stream
warily, warily, warily now
life is but a scream
I think I have gone to the dark side. And, golly gee willikers...there are NO cookies here.
bye...I think I'm in trouble now.
;o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home