Monday, April 05, 2004

Great morning to you!

I WILL NOT let jealousy take over me and make me bitter as I dwell upon the fact-of little incidence to most of you, but of GREAT import to me-that my Frank (theee very one), has today off and was still fast asleep, buzz-cutting logs, as I kissed him "goodbye", declared my unfailing love and bid him a fond day. His sweet reply, "I love you my angel" was almost enough to cut through the jealousy swelling up within me! Okay, so it did dampen the jealousy thing. He deserves some sleeping in, blanket hogging, lazy morning time.

He is JUST impossible to stay mad at or angry with for any satisfactory length of time. Why is that? When his gaze rests upon me, with those amazing, piercing green eyes...or plants a chaste kiss on me when we are passing in the hallway, onto some "need to take care of this" deed...or, if for no apparent reason at all he bear-grabs me and bear-hugs me while telling me he loves me...perhaps he knows the secret to my forgiving side. Hmmm...me thinks he might have me figured out??? Oh no! Time to rethink the game plan and formulate a change on him...just to keep him on his toes and bewildered at my feminine wiles! Nay, he knoweth me too well. I can attempt all the facade at change, but underneath, I am still the me he declares he loves and enjoys being with! That is pretty amazing in, and of, itself.

Too mushy-romantical for y'all? NOT for me! The truth of our marriage and love, with God as the fulcrom, is what REAL romance is made of. I praise God for my marriage and for blessing me with Frank.

People to pray for this week:
Sarah is doing SAT's all week long. Pray she is well rested and her mind is clear and able to focus on what she has committed to learning. I am confident she will do well. Pray she will place her confidence in God's provision in her life and in giving her an incredible mind.

Jameson has a debate on Tuesday. He is the "con" side to the argument that "Immigration to the United States should be limited". He is partnered with Brian Woo. Jameson has the emotional argument, while Brian will focus on the factual.

Jameson's birthday is Saturday, April 10th. He will be fifteen (15) - that is right, I have given up the ten (10) idea. Please pray the 15th year of his life will be a year of Godly change and deepening his love and commitment to the Lord.

Corina's friend, Thomas. Please pray he will come to a saving knowledge of the Lord. I believe he professes to be Catholic. Please pray Corina will be a light to Thomas and that he will see Christ in her. Also pray Corina will be wise in her choices for who she befriends and chooses to become romantically inclined towards.

Pray for Frank and I as we meet with leadership from Garden Grove Baptist Church. We will meet Tuesday night to discuss doing youth events together, as well as, the Pismo Beach Trip.

Pray for me as I study and prepare to teach on Wednesday night on Modesty. Also, that I would make time each day for prayer and Bible study. My day fills up so quickly and I don't get the amount of time I would enjoy for prayer and Bible study. Pray I will be wise and choose God over meaningless time-wasters like T.V., secular book reading, etc.

Pray for Mindy as she is still sick and very physically stressed when she coughs. She begins work today for Bill Byar's company. She gets coughing fits and nearly chokes. It is distressing and embarassing for her. Pray for God's healing.

Pray for each other that our love will increase and we will seek to build each other up in the Lord.
Pray for unity in our church body.
Pray for peace in Israel.
Pray Jesus returns soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home