Once again, Sarah beat Frank and me! Yes, soundly and thoroughly. (Though Frank claims she cheated - though I know that is entirely untrue!).
Ahhh...SETTLERS! The addiction continues. Perhaps we should search out a "SA" group. Wonder if shock therapy would help??!!
We did give Sarah a bit of a shock earlier this evening when we invited her over to see the girls' new "do". Yes, we had Kate & Allie body-shaved into a "lion's cut" for kitties. It is sooooooooo cute. They have little pom-pom tail tips and it looks like they have mink fur-socks on their little paws. I may HAVE to look for rhinestone collars.
Val is a bit pouty at the moment as the black beauties look gorgeous...and Val, well, she be looking about the same.
Of all days, it decides to rain a torrential downpour with thunder & lightening. Don't get me wrong - I LOVED it! However, the gals were a shivering, sans their long black coats. It was so hot this past weekend, we thought we were doing them a favor. Didn't expect this drastic turn of weather.
Frank is bugging me to sign off and get myself to bed! Personally, I think he should heed his own advice as he is sitting in there watching some "war-sounding-type-guy-movie". And, it is late and we be needing quite a few winks.
Ciao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home