
Frank and I are going back to 24-hour Fitness to reclaim our trimmer, slimmer, healthier bodies.
We are going on a "scouting" expedition tonight to watch the cycling class.
This is definitely my idea of working out:
Drive somewhere,
hunt for a place to park,
go into a fitness center and
break a sweat just watching other people work out.
Yep! I like this regimen already.
In all lackluster seriousness...Frank works with a guy who used to be a fitness trainer.
The used to be part is a tad bothersome to me.
Why did he quit?
Did he work his clients to death?
Wasn't he any good?
If he laughs at me and calls me a whale of a woman...I'm going to rip off Frank's left arm and beat the trainer with it. That's reasonable, don't you think? Frank's right-handed. At least I'm leaving him his good arm.
I am DEFINITELY in a strange mood today.
Oh! And, I get to bring a pliable (fabric) tape measurer tonight.
Cannot POSSIBLY imagine what that is for...
Like I REALLY want to know the circumfrance of my fat.
I think I should go to the cafeteria for a double chocolate chip macadamian nut super huge cookie.
Don't judge me: I need my strength for the strenuous watching I'm going to do in about 2 hours & 45 minutes from now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home