
We were told they would be here at 9:00 a.m. I wasn't terribly suprised when the doorbell rang at 8:05 a.m.
Yes! We did move into our beautiful new home last weekend and we are moving OUT of it THIS weekend.
You see, the carpet intitially installed was the wrong color (teal green to be exact). And you know, we kinda got used to this hideous color. So much so, that, I was willing to live with it. However, Frank and the owner are firm on ripping out the wrong and installing the new, correct color! The correct color, sage green, is being installed, even as I tap away industriously on my keyboard!
You had to know an analogy was coming....
Isn't sin this way? What at first we think hideous, with constant exposure, we come to accept and learn to live with.
God does NOT want us to live this way. He has commanded us to be holy and set apart. He wants us to find sin as hideous as He does!
Time to do a walkthrough of your heart. With the help of the Holy Spirit, ask God to give you sensitivity to the sin which you have grown accustomed to. Let Him rip out that hideousness...and install the peace that comes from a life pleasing to God.
I'll pray for you and you pray for me!
C'iao!-M
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home