
Okay, so, Frank and I are supposed to be on this slick diet so's we can be super ultra healthy & uber skinny when Missy Jenners bounds off the plane on December 21, 2007 (a Friday, ahem!).
WHY DO I DISCOVER AMAZINGLY INTERESTING AND GREAT TASTING COMBINATIONS OF FOODS WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DIETING????
On your next dessert hunt through the grocery store, pick up a litre of Dr. Pepper and some good old fashioned vanilla ice cream. Instead of making rootbeer floats, make pepper floats! You can all thank me later for the electric charge your tastey buds get from such a fabulous combination of soda and iced fat (er, um, I mean "cream).
ENJOY!

One of my favorite sayings is:
Life is uncertain,
Eat DESSERT first!!!
Let me know how you like the combination of flavors and let me live vicariously through you, K?
dogledanje!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home