Wednesday, June 06, 2007

System Difficulties

Wow...after all that time spent...it looks like my latest blog entry didn't post. Grr...maybe posting this one will "push" that one through to reveal my verbose craftiness.

Hm, I definitely like Indian Cuisine. Samosas are yummy with the hotter than fire & brimstone mint sauce. And, I like the tofu & spinach babyfood likened stuff...and the orange colored chicken cubes.

But, I hate with a sick passion, borderlining obsession, curry.

Did I mention I LOVE Indian Cuisine? One of the props of working at CHOC and getting lunch everyday. (The downside is the added 25 lbs on my downside!) ;o)

I crack myself up.

Okay...here goes the testing moment...I'm going to push "publish post" and see what happens.

Dogledanji!

(P.S. Pismo is officially 2 months and 6 days from now).

(Why isn't Sarah Jones going? It won't be the same without her!!! Sarah, I miss you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home